aftercare instructions for microblading
microblading aftercare instructions
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR UP TO
14 DAYS AFTER THE PROCEDURE TO IMPROVE AND PROLONG THE RESULTS OF YOUR NEW EYEBROWS
- No makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process.
- Avoid wetting eyebrows during healing process.
- Avoid sauna/ steam rooms/ sun beds during healing process.
- Do not touch, rub or pick your eyebrows.
- If your eyebrows get wet during healing process, pat them dry with a towel. DO NOT RUB.
- Apply your healing balm according to your therapist’s advice. If you have excessively oily skin, you may not need to use the balm. For those with dry skin; balm can be used up to 3 times a day.
- You can use a q-tip and fragrance free antibacterial soap to gently remove previous layer of balm or to clean the eyebrows.
- Avoid excess to sun- the sun can cause pigment to fade.
- Avoid using daily skin care products directly on eyebrows.
- If you are due to have an MRI scan please inform your doctor that you had a microblading done.
- If you are planning a chemical peel please inform therapist of the procedure you had. This can only be done once eyebrows are healed.
- If you are due to give blood, please inform your nurse about microblading.